GGLeagues Business Development Internship
GGLeagues is looking for an 8 week summer business development intern. Come join our growing team and build a career with us in the esports industry!
GGLeagues is a social gaming league and our business development intern will play a vital role in our success. As a lover of gaming and esports, you will be sharing GGLeagues’ mission and vision with new potential customers and partners. This requires organization, persistence, and a love for working with and understanding people.
The most important characteristic of our business development intern is the love for people. GGLeagues is a social gaming league where gamers can come together to build relationships, play the game they love, and compete in a friendly setting. Our business development intern will share that story with customers, understand their needs, and help bring GGLeagues to new gamers and communities.
The goal of the business development intern is to work with guidance and collaboration from the CEO and Sales Manager to assist in the development and execution of the company sales strategy. A typical day might include:
- Identifying and contacting new partners and customers
- Creating sales materials and presentations
- Developing new sales strategies
- Market research and developing target lists
- Working with the sales team to analyze effectiveness of sales strategies
- Playing some games with the GGLeagues team
- A rapidly growing start up with tremendous opportunity for paid employment, advancement and leadership roles
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Gaming sessions at work
- A love of gaming and esports
- Strong organizational framework: Able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Persistence: Sales requires an ability to not get discouraged
- Listening skills: Sales is first and foremost about understanding people’s needs
- People person: Enjoy interacting with people!
You might also have:
- Previous experience with business development
- Experience with esports and gaming
- Prospective interns will be asked to take part in a interview and will be asked about their business development background
To apply, send an email to the email address attached to the Apply button with your resume and a brief introduction on yourself and who you are interested in the internship!