(Closed) Video Lead - Gfinity Digital Media
Gfinity is looking for a Video Lead to join the team as a contractor to help plan, edit and execute video content across Gfinity Digital Media’s (GDM) social channels and websites.
The video lead will work closely with the experienced in-house social/video team to develop and deliver on the GDM video strategy - the successful candidate will need to manage a close-knit team and work closely with the Digital Media Manager and Editor’s of sites within the network to deliver on strategy.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in video games and experience working with social media channels and video editing software who cares about the gaming community.
Must be able to work on UK time-zone.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To steer the direction and quality of the videos in our on-site video player across Gfinityesports.com / realsport101.com / Stealthoptional.com working closely with current social/video team
- To direct 'hero content' across the array of social channels in the GDM network
- Manage the day-to-day running of video production within the social team
- Help produce and plan branded video content for publishers/partners when and where necessary
- Work closely with the current social team and video editors to produce consistently high-quality content
- Continually look to innovate and diversify video content opening new revenue-generating opportunities
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge working with full adobe suite
- Passion for the gaming industry with experience working in video/social
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Comfortable providing voice-overs, scripting, editing videos and appearing on camera where necessary
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Prior experience managing individuals is a bonus
All candidates must have the legal right to work in the UK. Gfinity cannot offer Visa sponsorship.
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles and not for a moment think that anything will make us discriminate against them. We value and actively seek diverse talent!