(Closed) Freelance US Ecommerce Editor
We are looking for an e-commerce editor (and social media executive) with a focus on the US market to join us at an exciting time on our Ecommerce journey to help us grow our Gfinity Deals brand.
You’ll have the chance to deliver our US ecom strategy working closely with the head of ecommerce, and look after our Gfinity Deals US and UK social channels as we grow our audience even further. We’re ideally looking for someone with experience within the ecommerce field as well as a keen attitude, great communication skills and a willingness to learn.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to step into the gaming industry and be part of a welcoming and friendly team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Produce high quality ecom content for Gfinity - specifically for Gfinity Deals USA/ UK audiences
- Find and post deals, stock updates and other content on both Gfinity Deals UK/ Gfinity Deals USA Twitter account
- Keep core articles updated and relevant
- Create Affiliate Links
- Assist head of ecommerce in key events in the retail calendar
Ideally you have:
- Ecommerce experience (and a good insight into the US retail landscape) and PC Gaming knowledge
- Good grasp of managing branded social media account/s and engaging/managing the social community through Twitter and Facebook
- Excellent SEO Writing skills
- Worked with Photoshop before and you are a keen user
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with conflicting priorities and regular change in direction/priorities
- Able to work independently in a remote setting and accommodate different time zones
- You are interested in the gaming industry and a bonus if you play some games!
We are striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage all applicants to apply for our roles and not for a moment think that anything will make us discriminate against them. We value and actively seek diverse talent!