(Closed) Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive (£20-24,000)
The Marketing Executive will report to the Director.
GETREKT Labs mission is to bring the dream of full-time content creation closer for our customers through premium design services, motion graphics and formalised education. The process starts with you.
As Marketing Executive, you will be at the heart of all of our activities including customer engagement, community support, digital marketing campaigns, data management, events and our online merch store. You will be the first point of contact for content creators across the globe, assisting them to gain an understanding of how we can work with them to reach their goals and developing relationships with new partners to expand not only our own community but supporting other brands who share a similar mission.
We’re looking for an energetic and talented Junior marketer to work with us behind the scenes, assisting with project management, lead generation and working alongside our talented design team to ensure GETREKT Labs maintains it’s position as the leading design brand for the world of content creation.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be the first point of contact on social media and for email/order enquiries which means you’ll need to be an understanding and empathetic communicator. Your responses will directly impact the success of our customer engagement.
- You will work with the Director to move projects from the initial phases into our design ecosystem where the design team will take over.
- You will be a present and constructive voice for our Discord community.
- You will manage a range of marketing tasks to drive audience growth and increase sales through social media, email marketing, events and community engagement activities. We expect you to help us innovate with new and engaging ideas and content plans.
- You will manage the “Creator Store” which will give a new home for creators looking for a global store to provide merch to their communities.
- You will research and reach out to content creators, organisations and brand partners to introduce and advocate the GETREKT Labs brand, with a view to growing our audience beyond our current boundaries.
- You will work with our current partners on a range of marketing deliverables.
Your skills must include;
Knowledge of all Microsoft Office/Google software including:
- Word/Google Docs
- Excel/Google Sheets
Knowledge of Adobe suite software is desirable including;
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
Knowledge of marketing and project management software is desirable including but not limited to;
- Mail Chimp
- Website building software
These skills will be beneficial to the applicant;
- A formal qualification in Marketing at any level
- Detailed knowledge of gaming communities, in particular those associated with streaming platforms
- Knowledge of stream design requirements at any level
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their requirements/limitations
- Discord Usage and server management
- Web Design and blog content management
Thank you for your application and we look forward to hearing more about your skillset and what you can add to our growing team. In order to be considered for the interview stage YOU MUST HAVE AN UP TO DATE AND AVAILABLE CV which relates directly those skills described above. More detailed information in relation to those skills will increase your chances of reaching the interview stage.
Matt, Director GETREKT Labs.