Welcome to GenJoy! We are a family of experienced mobile gamemakers who share a passion for bringing joy to players around the world through lovingly crafted experiences.
Our studio is based in the historic and breathtaking metropolitan Spanish city of Seville, which we are excited to lead in its evolution towards becoming a key European tech hub. At Genjoy, we offer an unbeatable mix of professional growth and ambition with superb quality of life, making us a beacon for world-class talent!
We are the proud creators of Tuscany Villa, a beautiful narrative driven decoration & match 3 puzzle game that whisks players off to the heart of Italy on a Mediterranean adventure! As one of Scopely’s key fully owned studios, together we are quickly turning our chart topping hit into a global success!
With additional large scale projects ongoing or on the horizon, we welcome you to join us on our all-important mission to BRING FUN TO EVERYONE!
Here's what you will be doing
- Be heavily involved in facilitating pre-production, production and delivery within your team
- Drive and refine the production practices of Digit within your team
- Create and maintain status reports on team performance
- Communicate the team's status and needs to the wider studio
- Schedule and organise various meetings for capturing, prioritisation and breaking topics down into stories
- Facilitate all agile meetings and ceremonies for the team
- Establish and drive processes to improve efficiency and communication within the teams, and also to the rest of the studio
- Synchronise the data across various systems such as JIRA and Excel sheets
- Maintain project status and progress on a story level as well as on theme and initiative levels
- Create and maintain reports that show various roadmaps, status & progress of initiatives, ETAs, key technical risks organised into topic clusters etc.
- Integrate bug reports from the QA team into your reports to provide transparency on quality for various areas of feature development
To do this job, you will need
- 1+ years of production experience in development teams
- Solid understanding of Agile and its standard practices
- Experience working with JIRA or similar project management tools
- Naturally be a very structured and well organised person
- Excellent communication and people interaction skills
- Enjoy working with people and teams
- Willing to spend a lot of time in the details of how games are delivered
- To think in a structured and systematic way
- Have a service attitude
- To be a gamer and passionate about games
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves
- Worked in agile teams
- Worked on live service games
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Relocating? We’ve relocated over 40 people from all over the world, from your flights to accommodation on arrival, we have you and your family covered.
- Health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genjoy Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.