Senior Online Multiplayer Game Developer
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Seville, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
For one of these studios we are looking for a senior multiplayer game developer.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
Would you like to work with us?
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- You’ll make deep contributions to essential technologies that make our products unique and ensures the best performance in as many devices as possible.
- You will hold the team to high standards by demonstrating good practices for system design, documentation, testing, and quality software implementation.
- You will evaluate and understand the potential impacts of various 3D rendering techniques and will make evidence-based recommendations on our path forward.
- You deliver amazing software that contributes to releasing a game that our players will love.
- You will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of the development team.
The perfect candidate has:
- Previous experience on a multiplayer game project
- 3-4 years of experience as a mobile/Unity game programmer.
- Shipped commercial titles on iOS, Android platforms.
- Basic Understanding of the Graphics Pipeline, Shaders, 3D Maths.
- Capable to understand foreign code and extend it correctly
We will ONLY consider candidates with...
- Previous knowledge and experience of this programming languages: C#, Python, Go, Lua.
- Knowledge of multiplayer solutions: Nakama, Photon
- Experience in game programming: Unity3D using C#
- Experience in multiplayer online games and client/server programming
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker)
- Experience with databases ( CockroachDB, PostgreSQL,…)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud providers.
- Fluency either in written and spoken English or Spanish.
What we offer:
- Full time contract.
- A creative and collaborative environment where all ideas are welcome.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- The chance to work in the south of Spain and enjoy its year-round sunshine, warm weather, tapas culture, rich history, nearby sandy beaches, and much more!
- Becoming a member of our Genera Indie family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.