Marketing Sr Manager
Position: Senior Manager, Marketing (Full Time Employee)
Company: Gen.G Esports
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Hire Timeline: ASAP
Gen.G is looking to expand its Global Marketing Team- specifically, Gen.G is looking to hire a US mid-senior level manager to connect the strategical dots for the marketing team— including (but not limited to) overseeing US social media team, increase brand awareness & community growth via discord and other channels, project manage PR pushes with localized agency teams, and work with internal stakeholders on brand & partnership campaigns from ideation to execution.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter who has a passion for marketing, brand activations, content, esports, and creators across a variety of game titles.
Please note this is not a remote position, and candidate must be willing & able to be in office at the end of the standard 90 day probationary period.
- Manage and Empower the US Social Media team across platforms, advising on different strategies per platforms including Twitter, YouTube, Discord, Instagram, TikTok
- Coordinate with internal global stakeholders on marketing campaigns, always keeping the growth of Gen.G IP & Brand in the forefront of strategies
- Project manage PR pushes with localized agency teams, working with global counterparts to synchronize global stories
- Advise on ideation & execute marketing campaigns with clear objectives and creativity in mind
- Extremely organized, detailed-oriented, strong work ethic with strong writing skills
- Manage and track budgets for marketing brand campaigns
- Track and hit global KPIs for fan growth, engagement, and marketing campaigns
Essential Skills And Experience:
- 5+ years experience in marketing in gaming, tech, or entertainment
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Experience with project management software (Ex: Trello, Asana)
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, with an understanding of how to break down & activate complex marketing plans
- Passion for games, esports, and creator talent
- No disqualification to travel abroad
- A consumer of media, with an understanding of how fans consume content
This position reports directly to the Sr Director, Global Marketing