The ideal candidate has great passion for esports, always on their toes, looking for new and exciting business opportunities that they can bring in. This candidate should have strong communication skills. They should be able to think strategically and critically when making plans, and should have a demonstrated ability to execute them.
- Identify business opportunities and generating leads.
- Develop new relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Discovering and exploring new ways to grow the company.
- Leverage on value propositions to negotiate deals and attain new business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry developments and provide timely feedback to the management.
- Candidate must have at least Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree.
- 3+ years of business development experience, preferably in events, esports industry and/or online event sponsorships.
- Sales-driven with goal-getter and client-focused mindset.
- Strong eye for identifying business opportunities.
- Good persuasion and influencing capabilities.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Resourceful, meticulous, and a team player who can work well with all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.