Data Entry Administrator
We believe everyone is a gamer. We’re passionate about disrupting the marketing industry, making esports and gaming accessible for brands without compromising its core. GEEIQ aims to become the leading platform and consultancy for brands to interact with video game audiences.
Our data platform tracks more than 120,000 partners across games, esports organisations and influencers, and enriches these profiles with key insights across social and branded activations. It offers a global perspective of brand involvement in the space, which enables 360-degree, fully informed brand strategy.
We also pride ourselves on our consultancy work, you might have already visited one of the many virtual world’s we have helped our partners create or purchased some of their limited-edition apparel.
We’re based in the heart of London in Hanover Square but operate globally.
Data Entry Administrator
We are looking for an ambitious Data Entry Administrator to join our rapidly expanding team.
GEEIQ’s data platform is used by the world’s biggest brands and agencies. It allows potential sponsors and advertisers to evaluate the gaming industry, enabling them to find the perfect partner. Top esports teams use our platform for their own sponsorship- and competition-related analysis. Our platform is a vital cog in the data ecosystem of gaming and esports.
The successful candidate will help maintain, scrutinise, and regularly update our industry-leading platform.
Roles and responsibilities
- Review GEEIQ’s data platform regularly, working to identify consistent errors in data, missing data and so on, highlighting and remedying any discrepancies
- Manage a freelance team of data administrators when the need arises (such as on big projects)
- Liaise with suppliers, update data consistently and accurately
- Produce regular ‘state of the platform’ reports, including consistent areas for improvement, for management team
- A demonstrable background in statistics, data entry, and data analysis (minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or similar experience)
- Excellent skills of data management (the candidate must be comfortable with large data sets)
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Proficiency with Google Suite will help
- Attention to detail is crucial
Benefits and salary
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular career development opportunities
- Employee discounts at leading retail brands including Apple, Samsung & more
- Central London office location
- Office games consoles & snacks - Healthy and not so healthy!