Account Manager - Game marketing consultancy
We believe everyone is a gamer. We’re passionate about disrupting the marketing industry, making esports and gaming accessible for brands without compromising its core. GEEIQ aims to become the leading platform and consultancy for brands to interact with video game audiences.
GEEIQ already works with leading brands across all industries, from fashion to automotive, and we’re spearheading the future of marketing within the industry. We’re based in the heart of Soho, London but operate globally.
GEEIQ is a high-growth business and we are looking for candidates that have career progression in mind. We like to promote internally and there are opportunities to progress into senior leadership positions within the company.
GEEIQ is looking for a passionate and outgoing account manager who understands the gaming marketing landscape, as well as an interest in marketing data and how it informs better decision making.
This person thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and is comfortable with introducing new technologies into companies while maintaining the absolute highest standard of client satisfaction.
The role requires direct communication with enterprise brands to ideate campaigns, manage third-party production talent and report and partnerships. You’ll also be managing a team of account executives and service providers to deliver industry-leading activations in gaming and esports.
- Build close relationships with our clients, always looking for ways to surprise and delight them.
- Find creative ways to solve our clients’ challenges.
- Be the point of contact for our clients and provide excellent customer service.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure an excellent all-round customer experience.
- Identify product pain points with clients, and share back to the product development team.
- Work with partners and service providers to accomplish our clients goals.
- Relevant Account Management experience, agency or SaaS background will be advantageous.
- Proven track record of managing and growing key accounts.
- Problem solver who thrives in high pressure situations and in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills - you will be connecting with clients and prospects continuously in person and online. You will need to be meticulous in your email communications.
- Relevant experience in brand partnership and sponsorship deals.
- Relevant experience working within social marketing including a strong understanding of influencers.
- Great listening skills and ability to understand complex client needs.
- Relevant experience in interpreting data, reporting and finding creative solutions.
- Comfortable with technology. Previous experience in a startup is a bonus.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM platforms
- Experience and passion within esports, gaming and brand marketing is preferred.
- To be a believer and actively champion the GEEIQ company culture.
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular career development opportunities
- Employee discounts at leading retail brands including Apple, Samsung & more
- Central London office location
- Office games consoles & snacks - Healthy and not so healthy!