Gearbox —award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms and Battleborn—is looking for a VFX Artist to join our team in Quebec.
- Create realistic, high quality visual effects and animated textures;
- Meet style and quality targets set by the Art Director;
- Work closely with the Technical Art Director and Lead Artist to understand and, when necessary, establish production processes that take into account the technical constraints of the game;
- 3+ years experience as a VFX Artist in the video game industry;
- Have delivered at least 2 cross-platform titles;
- Mastery of video game art production techniques;
- Experience on UE4 and Houdini an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems. Adept at System D;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented spirit.
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.