Gearbox —award-winning, independent developer of interactive entertainment hits Borderlands, Brothers In Arms and Battleborn—— is looking for a passionate Producer to join our team at it Quebec City studio!
- Responsible for maintaining all project goals.
- Champion quality within art, design and technical directions;
- Manage time as a precious, limited resource for all teammates;
- Design, implement and enhance an efficient production pipeline that enables teammates to do their best;
- Constantly clarify and communicate intent across the team to help them achieve greatness;
- With directors, manage and leverage budget to achieve timely delivery;
- Coordinate with publisher, external vendors and partners as required
- 5+ years of experience as Producer or Associate Producer in game development;
- Shipped at least 2 multiplatform titles;
- Proficient in English and French;
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Office and Perforce.
- Excellent team leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems. Can adapt and troubleshoot;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.