Gearbox, the developer of award winning titles Battleborn, Borderlands and Brothers In Arms, is looking for a talented Helpdesk Specialist to join our IT Support team. This candidate will join a state of the art tech team to support our studio. This position will require you to carry a mobile device and sometimes requires after-hours and weekend work.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Stay current with system information and new technologies, changes and updates
- Create and follow process-documentation
- Manual work like moving desks, installing hardware, doing inventory management
- Willingness to learn Video Game pipelines and tools to offer better support
- Experience with Windows 7-10 OS and applications, in a networked environment
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated systems problems
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Hands-on experience with source/version control systems and bug trackers like Perforce,Jira, Confluence
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Familiarity with Linux, Mac,TCP/IP stack, etc.
- Excellent customer service practices
Gearbox Studio Québec
Located in beautiful Quebec City, our studio is a short walk away from the the city's most vibrant districts, bars, restaurants, parks and coffee shops. We love to create and play games. We reward teammates based on merit and offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, flexible time-off, training and numerous other perks.