E-Commerce Product Manager
The Gearbox Entertainment Company is an award-winning creator and distributor of entertainment for people around the world. Gearbox Entertainment develops and publishes products through its subsidiaries, Gearbox Software and Gearbox Publishing. Gearbox Entertainment has become widely known for successful game franchises including Brothers in Arms and Borderlands, as well as acquired properties Duke Nukem and Homeworld. Gearbox’s ambition is to entertain the world and its key driving objectives include the pursuit of happiness for our talent, partners and customers, the prioritization of entertainment and creativity and a measured respect for profitability.
- Primary liaison for all partners involved in store operations
- Interpret and report store data for other stakeholders
- Responsible for buying and sourcing for e-store (both decision making and actual coordination) including forecasting and performance tracking for e-store
- Utilize data to give input on potential custom products or other special efforts
- Coordinate logistics for product intake to warehouse
- Direct decisions on ad buys, customer acquisition, and e-store marketing activities.
- Serve as a relationship owner and responsible for day-to-day activities for select licensees
- Identify and pursue CP opportunities for new or less developed properties.
- Experience running e-comm stores
- 2+ Years experience as a buyer for collectibles, toys, licensed products or similar
- 2+ Retail experience such as category management, demand planner, analyst, operations ideally within a brick and mortar or online retail company that is well known in the video game, pop culture, geek, collectible or tabletop gaming space.
- Proven results with retail metrics and reports such as P&Ls, etc
Bonus Points For:
- Experience making deals and/or managing licensing partnerships either as Licensor, Licensee, or in agency setting