Gearbox, the developer of the hit titles Borderlands , Brothers In Arms and Battleborn , is looking for an Audio Programmer for their Quebec City studio.
The ideal candidate will have excellent programming skills, an interest in all areas of audio, and be motivated by the opportunity to work closely with sound designers to deliver world-class gaming experiences.
- Develop and maintain audio technologies for our game engine
- Design and build simple and powerful tools to enable the work of our sound designers
- Help the audio team achieve their performance and memory goals
- Work with the programming team to build an efficient software architecture
- Ensure system compatibility and performance across all targeted platforms
- Evaluate and integrate technologies and best practices that reinforce our mission to deliver quality products
- 5 years of experience in game development as a programmer
- Strong C ++ coding, debugging and optimization skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to take initiatives
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Wwise is a major asset
- A passion for games
Gearbox Studio Quebec
Gearbox studio Quebec is an independent AAA game developer. We aspire to maintain the balance between ambitious projects, a human-sized team and self-realization. We reward work on merit and offer many benefits: group insurance, employee RRSP contribution, specialized training, flexible time management, and the most generous profit-sharing program in the industry.