Are you an ambitious "UX/UI Digital Designer" and do you have an inner entrepreneurial hunger? Are you passionate about video games? Do you love challenging yourself on a daily basis? Do you want to have a direct impact on the success of the company?
Then get ready for Gazoom!
We are experiment-driven, passionate gamers with the mission to enable billions of gamers across the globe to freely share their epic gaming highlights with their friends and across other social media.
We are currently expanding our team to accelerate our growth and conquer the gaming world. Are you ready to be a part of it?
We are on a mission to...
“Empower over 1 billion gamers across the globe to freely enjoy and share their passion for video games.”
Soft-skills we value in applicants:
- Great communication skills
- (the kind of teammate you hit with the GG recommendation after the game and invite her/him to play a few extra rounds with :D)
- Experimental mindset
- Solution driven
You will take a key role in the operations of Gazoom:
- You will create our screen designs for mobile and desktop apps (UX & UI)
- You will design our App Store listings ( IOS, Android, Overwolf) (UX & UI)
- You will create our website designs (UX & UI)
- You will be building digital marketing assets
And these things are only the tip of the iceberg, so be ready for an environment that entails constant challenges and growing responsibilities.
What does Gazoom do for you:
- Empowers you from day 1
- Gives you the opportunity to grow and later build up our design team
- Gives you the opportunity to form the future behavior of billions of gamers
- Gives you the opportunity to create a product that gamers love! <3
When would you start:
Preferably yesterday! - We are looking for you to start asap.
- We love video games
- Fast-paced environment in which communication and teamwork is key
- Growth mindset to keep challenger yourself and keep learning
- Open culture in which we discuss choices and make decision-based on data
- At least once a week we have team building in form of gaming sessions
- Prepare and eat lunches together (this is voluntary)
Contract and compensation:
We are looking for a full stack designer with a growth mindset to be an equal member of our team. Initially, you will enter a 1-month-long provision-based trial period. We believe that the best full-time hires are those you have worked with before and fit into the culture. After the trial period, the contract will be negotiable in regards to salary and/or equity.
We want to hire a diverse team.
Video games always have brought people together regardless of their age, gender, race, or sexual preference. This truth has helped us already in our own lives. Therefore we strongly believe in the power of diversity and that is why we want to hire amazing people of all genders, races, religions, and sexual preferences.
Help us build a great team!
Press START to Play!