Senior Game Designer
We are the biggest game developer and publisher of Brazil. We are also owners of the brand Jogatina, we have a vast portfolio of games developed for Android and iOS, mainly classics such as Buraco, Dominoes, Mahjong, among others. Also, we have the websites jogatina and thesocialpoker, besides other games created for other platforms.
Our mission is to build fun through simplicity. Our purpose is to provide fun in order to liberate the essential in everyone who plays our games as well as in our staff. Founded in 2006, in Rio de Janeiro, Gazeus Games today counts on a team formed by the best and more passionate professionals, working in a casual and educational environment to deliver a high quality experience to millions of players around the world.
We are looking for a talent to work and contribute to the instant games team in the game Dominos Battle
To design, drive, implement and verify that our games are performing at their peak revenue generation through engaging features.
Responsibility and Duties:
- The Senior Game Designer will be proficient with all of the latest features in the mobile FTP industry.
- Identify features that will generate additional avenues of revenue quickly (low hanging fruit.
- Research, plan, and execute on delivering well-balanced features that are both engaging for our audience and driving revenue contributing for Gazeus Goals: Fun Creators, Fortune Makers and Monetization Masters.
- They will oversee Live Operations of their title, ensuring we are running A/B tests on our game content to maximize our user experience, as well as keeping events going to encourage our players to participate.
- Responsible for the "feel" of a game, the game mechanics and features, the balance of currencies and all things related to player engagement.
- Mentor Junior Game Designers
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4 years F2P
- Expert in understanding important user metrics (such as retention, session time, DAU and other F2P metrics);
- Able to wireframe and prototype new game mechanics;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong experience in managing F2P game economies;
- Rate and compare modern features to ensure we're building the right features at the right time;
- Can create GDD's or one-page documents outlining a feature purpose and target metrics;
- Flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment;
- Capable of defining what makes a game ""fun"";
- Manage Liveops for a game - running events and campaigns, and A/B tests;
- Effectively communicate status updates with the executive staff;
- Maintains knowledge of new F2P games and what makes them successful;
Graduation: Design, Game Design and correlated areas.
- Familiar with 3rd party analysis tools like Tableau, Firebase Analytics, and AppAnnie;b status updates with the executive staff
- Maintains knowledge of new F2P games and what makes them successful
- Dental and Health plan
- VR / VA above market pay
- Variable pay can happen according to the company results
- Flexible time
- Day off on your Birthday
- + Other benefits, included on our Total annual comp package.