We are the largest developer and publisher of classic mobile games in Brazil. Owners of the Jogatina brand, we have a vast portfolio of casual games developed for Android and iOS, such as Buraco, Domino, Mahjong, as well as games created for other platforms, and the websites jogatina and thesocialpoker.
Our mission is to build fun through simplicity. Our purpose is to entertain and release the essentials in everyone who plays our games and in our collaborators, respecting them equally, regardless of their class, score, team or special powers.
Founded in 2006, headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Gazeus Games today has a team made up of the best and most passionate people, working in a relaxed and learning environment to bring a quality experience to millions of players worldwide.
The Product Manager will report to the Head of Product Management.
We are looking for an innovative and ambitious Product Manager to continue driving the success of our top title and guide future product strategy. As a key member of the Product team, you will independently lead initiatives end-to-end and will work closely with Design, Engineering, Art, Game Design, Data, Marketing, Community and Monetization to create, develop, and analyze the performance of new features and product optimizations.
In this position, you will regularly develop and deploy experiments, interpret data, deliver insights and make actionable recommendations that will shape the game and engage our audience.
You would be a perfect match for this position if you thrive in a heavily collaborative and iterative environment, you are enthusiastic about leveraging data to drive results and you are excited by the opportunity to make a visible impact on our top title.
- As a Product Manager, you will be primarily responsible for identifying business and product needs contributing to Gazeus Goals.
- Works with game teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention enhancements.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improving KPIs, and prioritize ideas to impact business goals.
- Understands game metrics to inform hypotheses, and creates experiments with clear and measurable success goals.
- Create clear and concise spec documents that can be carried out to full feature completion in collaboration with other disciplines.
- Manage game releases and promotional efforts on an ongoing basis.
- You will leverage your cross-functional communication and collaboration skills to drive alignment across the organization.
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis on market trends.
- Use existing data to tune features in order maximize performance and create segmented experiences for different user cohorts.
- Execute experiments and analyze resulting data to assess individual feature performance.
The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following
- 2+ years experience in product development or management of mobile products is needed. Experience in game development is preferred.
- Experience in Product Specifications and Feature Design.
- Knowledge or Familiarity with Mobile Gaming KPIs and how to affect them.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, Art, and Data teams.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics-driven decision making.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends.
- Passion for games and an exhaustive knowledge of noteworthy industry trends.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Experience with agile methodologies and multidisciplinary teams..
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Advanced/Fluent in English.
- Experience with Live Ops.
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration, Game Design, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Project Management Tools (Jira);
- Advanced in Excel;
- SQL (Plus);
- A/B Testing Tools (Firebase, Optimizely)
- Data Analysis Tools (Firebase Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Mixpanel, Tableau).