Be part of the most powerful digital super heroes league fighting in favor of fun! The head office of Gazeus Games is located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and is the largest casual and social games developer in the country.
We make amazing games which aim to create genuine bonds between people. We wouldn't make the best games if we didn't have the best team and years of history and tradition. We work hard and we play hard.
We are responsible for the Jogatina brand, which began as a site with classic web-based games in 2006. In 2013, we started developing games for smartphones and tablets achieving a great result and expanding our reach to several countries. To continue growing fast, we are always looking for new adventurers willing to face different missions.
Gazeus Games is growing and we are looking for a Monetization analyst to join our Monetization team.
Provide analytic support to our team, helping to manage, design & optimize our in-game economies across our growing portfolio. The ideal candidate shall have experience working with Ad networks ( Admob, Ad Manager, Adx, Applovin, Unity Ads, etc), buying or selling digital media. Previous experience working on Marketing performance, or Programmatic advertising/marketing is a differential.
- Provide analytic support to our team, helping to manage, design & optimize our in-game economies across our growing portfolio. Optimize the ad waterfall across a live portfolio of games to maximize revenue
- Work on configurations setups for ads delivery
- Build and maintain strategic rapport by crafting new deals with partners in the highly competitive ad market
- Stay constantly up-to-date on the changing advertising landscape and constantly strive to innovate on formats and placements
- Monitor, control & report the ad-performance metrics to stakeholders
- Assist the team in ad integration (QA and Devs) and provide support in the correct and timely implementation of the ad-related operations; troubleshooting, ads quality control
- Work in a cross-functional team together to achieve the overall highest LTV impact - with User Acquisition and Analytics to maximize performance
- Evaluate Ad formats to be used based on the game’s user interface, game’s user experience, and IAP strategy.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Capacity for structured problem-solving and quantitative and qualitative analysis -
- English - Advanced
- Expertise in performance analysis using Excel -
- Statistical Basic knowledge -
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments -
- Tableau Visualization Tool -
- Market intelligence experience with research, business analysis, and due diligence -
- Passion for games -
- Experience in an ad monetization role at a game developer or publisher –
- Free to play games
Flexible time, horizontal structure, great benefits & total reward package, and fun culture. :)
For this position we consider remote job
- Dental and Health plan (Bradesco)- No co-pay
- VR / VA above market pay
- Variable pay can happen according to the company results
- Food/Fruit/ Snacks/ Beverage available
- Flexible time
- Day off on your Birthday
+ Other benefits, included on our Total annual comp package.