Gazeus Games is the largest casual and social games developer in Brazil. We make amazing games which aim to create genuine bonds between people. We wouldn't make the best games if we didn't have the best team and years of game development learnings.
We are expanding our operations in Montreal, Canada and we’re looking for key talent to help Gazeus continue to build on its recent success. If you are passionate about game development and have an entrepreneur mindset, this opportunity is for you.
Gazeus Games is looking for a talented and versatile UI Artist to work on our upcoming projects in Montreal in collaboration with our team based in Brazil. The candidate will be responsible to drive the UI design and assets creation in partnership with the development team.
- Make static and animated creatives based on the user profile and benchmark of each game. Always in line with the visual identity of the game and the rules.
- Contribute to the product teams supporting the store of our games.
- Create assets for A/B tests.
- Create icons, prints and cover images of stores following the visual identity and paying attention to the rules of the game.
- Contribute to the People, Culture & Management (HR) and Community teams in internal and external projects.
- Photoshop - Intermediate
- Illustrator - Basic
- After Effects (for Animated Campaigns) - Basic
Nice to Have
- Experience with marketing for mobile games or video games.
- Knowledge of the basics of our games
- Know and be up to date on trends in the game industry (mobile, video games, web, etc).