We are the biggest game developer and publisher of Brazil. We are also owners of the brand Jogatina, we have a vast portfolio of games developed for Android and iOS, mainly classics such as Buraco, Dominoes, Mahjong, among others. Also, we have the websites jogatina and thesocialpoker, besides other games created for other platforms.
Our mission is to build fun through simplicity. Our purpose is to provide fun in order to liberate the essential in everyone who plays our games as well as in our staff. Founded in 2006, in Rio de Janeiro, Gazeus Games today counts on a team formed by the best and more passionate professionals, working in a casual and educational environment to deliver a high quality experience to millions of players around the world.
We are looking for a great professional who knows how to create and analyze the best App Store Optimization strategies to help our games get better visibility, increase our organic installs, and our conversion rate.
Responsibility and Duties:
- A good understanding of App Store and Google Play algorithms, metadata, and localization.
- Plan and execute the best ASO strategies.
- Research and track our competitor’s market, keywords, and top-chart positions.
- Develop keywords strategies for our games on App Store and Google Play.
- Create and update reports to analyze our organic performance for each game, each Operacional System, and the main Geos.
- Improve our conversion rate through A/B testings and using pre-post analysis.
- Be updated about our new features and brief our Designer Team to create amazing assets.
- Brief our Community team to create the best Descriptions and What’s New fields.
- Develop a good relationship with our Product Owners.
- Develop good communication with our UA Team to understand the impact of their campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
- Nice to have 2-4 years of experience in App Store Optimization.
- Nice to have experience using Sensor Tower, AppTweak, and AppFollow.
- Nice to have experience using and creating reports on Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Nice to have experience with the mobile game industry.
- Nice to have experience with apps or mobile games localized for at least 2 languages.
- Nice to have an understanding of mobile metrics (DAU, Retention, ARPDAU, and AIPDAU)
- Must have experience using iTunes Connect and Google Play Console.
- Must have a deep understanding of Google Play and iTunes metadata.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Must have an intermediate English level.
- Basic understanding of statistics.
- Understanding the correlation between all of ASO KPIs.
- Dental and Health plan
- VR / VA above market pay
- Variable pay can happen according to the company results
- Flexible time
- Day off on your Birthday
- + Other benefits, included on our Total annual comp package.