Video Production Intern
Video Editor Internship
Conference One (CF1) is a collegiate esports league designed to foster, manage, and organize collegiate competition for four-year institutions of higher education. CF1 believes that through innovative technology and an entertainment-driven broadcasting structure, we can accomplish our goals: player-first competition, accelerated collegiate audience growth, increased reach and awareness for member schools, and connecting brands to the collegiate space in new, unique ways.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious Video Editor intern to join our content team. In this position, you will aid our content team in producing and posting consistent, quality content related to CF1. You will have the opportunity to learn about developing a video content strategy while growing your skills in video production.
- Produce and edit video content for CF1 such as highlight reels, match recaps, behind-the-scene features, and more
- Convert videos into various formats and specifications for social media channels
- Work directly with the production team to efficiently produce videos
- Assist in the development of a video content workflow, ensuring consistent video production and posting schedule
- Work closely with broadcast team and Tournament organizers to ensure broadcast match procedures are adhered to
- Assist in creative meetings with graphic design and social media teams to develop content
- Assist in any other relevant tasks related to video productions and/or distribution channels.
- Knowledge and passion for gaming and esports (Valorant preferred)
- Experience in video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite) or comparable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to self-teach, receive training, and work with a team to build a next-level collegiate esports league, and get in on the ground floor and be a part of its growth
- Must own or have access to a computer capable of fulfilling job requirements. Software will be provided by Conference One
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
- This is a remote position that requires some meetings/check-ins during business hours (9am-5pm EST) 60% of weekly work
- Non-traditional business hours to ensure matches records and discord are monitored (after 5pm EST) 40% of weekly work
- Broadcast matches will take place Monday through Wednesday, Interns must have the ability to work most broadcast days
- Pays a stipend of $500/per semester (Early September to December)
- Students wishing to receive college credit for internships must submit proper paperwork to Conference One upon acceptance of position.
- Flexible schedule: part-time, 20 hours expected per week (flexible and to be confirmed based on candidate’s schedule)
Hours: 20-30 hrs/wk
To apply please follow the below details:
- Submit the following documents through Hitmarker:
- Cover Letter
- Include any relevant esports and gaming experience you have.
- Include link to design portfolio/reel, or other video related projects you have worked on
- Cover Letter