Graphic Design Intern
Graphic & Web Design Internship
Conference One (CF1), a subsidiary of G3 Esports, is a collegiate esports league designed to foster, manage, and organize collegiate competition for four-year institutions of higher education. CF1 believes that through innovative technology and an entertainment-driven broadcasting structure, we can accomplish our goals: player-first competition, accelerated collegiate audience growth, increased reach and awareness for member schools, and connecting brands to the collegiate space in new, unique ways.
In this creative role, your focus will be helping CF1 shape the visual presence of our brand on social media and tournament broadcasts. You will work closely with our social media and production teams to produce dynamic and engaging graphics. During this internship, you will develop your portfolio and learn the importance of content strategy through design.
- Create graphics that align with CF1 brand guidelines
- Create and develop a full range of graphics and campaigns, including graphics for social media, broadcast, print, digital and other mediums
- Translate CF1 tournament needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Collaborate with Social Media, Tournament Organization and Production teams to produce graphics
- Assist with updates to the CF1 website using a CMS
- Develop and maintain a graphic design schedule, keeping deadlines in mind
- Develop graphic templates to be finished by social media and broadcast teams
- Knowledge and passion for gaming and esports
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, or Marketing-related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Effective communication skills and excited to work and learn in a collaborative environment.
- Willingness to self-teaching, getting trained, and working in progress with a team to build a next-level esports company, and get in on the ground floor and be a part of its growth
- Must own or have access to a computer capable of fulfilling job requirements. Software will be provided by Conference One
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university
- This is a remote position that requires some meetings/check-ins during business hours (9am-5pm EST)
- Pays a stipend of $500/per semester (Early September to December)
- Students wishing to receive college credit for internships must submit proper paperwork to Conference One upon acceptance of position.
- Flexible schedule: part-time, 20 hours expected per week (flexible and to be confirmed based on candidate’s schedule)
Hours: 20-30 hrs/wk
To apply please follow the below details:
- Submit the following documents through Hitmarker:
- Cover Letter
- Include any relevant esports and gaming experience you have.
- Include link to design portfolio
- Cover Letter