We're looking for professional, highly motivated and creative Video Content Editor to join our game community team. The ideal candidate should have strong conceptualisation, production and video editing skills. He/she will be responsible for creating video content for our social and digital channels, using videos as a medium to promote Garena and build brand awareness.
- Develop concepts and create design artworks for all web materials, e.g.promotional video, event video etc.
- Able to design the content to help promote the game, includes in game items and in game modes.
- Film and manage video edits across the entire processTake projects from concept stage to finished artwork, modify, revise and edit design artworks when required.
- Designing the content for social media sites like Facebook.
- Collaborate with writers, editors, marketing specialists and vendors on communication projects.
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (often with tight turnarounds)
- Previously had experience in video production for 2+ years.
- Familiar with web video environment and various shooting and editing styles
- Experienced in motion graphics editing and text edits skills
- Experienced in managing every phase of production from conceptualisation, scripting, filming to post production
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Premiere Pro (or other relevant softwares).
- Photoshop skill is a plus.