We are looking for a Video Editor that is passionate about Free Fire and understands the game’s community.
The person taking this position will be responsible for the development of new audiovisual contents for our channels, alongside our internal teams! Our ideal candidate will be able to help the whole team reach the goal of creating videos that manage to engage our players while also promoting our streamers
- Conceptualize and develop new video series for our channels;
- Produce video and sound projects, including:
- Selecting program format for final output;
- Capturing/importing media;
- Organizing raw media;
- Editing footage and sound files;
- Creating and inserting static and motion graphics;
- Media management and archiving project media.
- Watch, select and capture content from events and partner streamers;
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various projects;
- Plan out the production schedules for the various steps of the process;
- Supervise and/or lead external vendors/professionals to deliver high quality content.
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Graduated on Graphic Design, Publicity/Advertising or related courses;
- Highly skilled with Premiere and After Effects;
- Experience inside gaming, sports or entertainment industry;
- Experience on creating content for YouTube, Twitch or similar platforms;
- Knowledge about Free Fire is highly desirable;
- Portfolio with audiovisual pieces about gaming is a plus.