Strategic Operations (MENA)
What is it?
Strategic Operations is designed for young professionals with less than 5 years of work experience and outstanding fresh graduates who want to make a mark in the game industry. As part of Garena, Southeast Asia’s first and only global-leading games company, you will be working on strategic projects and game operations, such as monetization, marketing, and esports, to tackle key issues and challenges. Depending on the company’s strategic priorities, you will be rotated to work on a variety of business challenges alongside our management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Direct exposure to strategic projects
- Mentorship and training with the management team
- Competitive salary
Who are we looking for?
- Highly motivated individuals who are creative, adaptable, and enjoy solving challenging problems in the game industry
- Passion: You possess the enthusiasm to explore uncharted territory and power through everything with an undying passion.
- Aptitude: You have what it takes to win the toughest battles. It’s second nature for you to pick up new skills and master them along the way.
- Drive: You face challenges and setbacks head-on and brave through the hardest battles to reach your goals.
To be eligible, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Young professionals with less than 5 years of work experience or outstanding fresh graduates from a top university
- Strong analytical skills and able to work well with cross-functional skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen interest in the game industry
- Professional competency in both written and spoken Arabic and English