Strategic Operations - Data Analyst
Wanna shape Mexico’s gaming scene?
Games connect people. As a leading global online games developer and publisher, Garena connects over 499.8 million people worldwide to the world’s most popular games every quarter. Enter Mexico’s gaming industry through our Strategic Operations Program, where you can make a direct impact on the gaming community.
What we have in store for you:
Make an Impact
- Leave your mark in the games industry in Mexico as you help serve millions of users. Being young should not stop you from taking charge of projects and driving them forward.
Opportunities for Growth
- Your rotations will see you take on a variety of projects over a wide range of business tracks, and may send you on challenging tasks in both Mexico and overseas, where you can grow professionally quickly.
Mentorship and Support
- You will take on many challenges, but you will not be alone. You will receive personalized coaching from senior leaders as well as specialized workshops and on-the-job training – all designed to help you realize your full potential.
- Young, diverse, and talented, be part of the global community where you will forge lasting friendships and embark on a journey of self-discovery
Who are We Looking For?
- We are looking for driven talents who are passionate about starting an accelerated and meaningful career in Garena. We especially value talents with high levels of resilience, adaptability and interest in the internet and gaming industries.
- Support the data retrieval works in MX office for all products/projects.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Build dashboards and pivot tables for all market research conducted at the company.
- BA in Economics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Statistics or a related discipline
- 1-3 years professional work experience analyzing large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge in statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, SPSS, SAS and/or Tableau
- Demonstrated accuracy of analysis results
- To be a gamer