The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing quality code for tools used in production pipeline
- Handling various requirements and implementing them in the tools or writing new tools from scratch that will impact the production
- Working in team, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and abroad.
- Respond to requests of new features or update the existing feature as the production cycle goes
- Ideating and bring new ideas to play
- Should be able to work under tight pressure situations
- Strong Unity Programming (5+ years of ideal experience)
- Strong Logical and Analytical skills
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Preferably B.E Comp, BCA, MCA, B.S or M.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Well organized and autonomous
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner