Senior Motion Graphic Designer
We're looking for a professional, highly motivated and creative Senior Video Editor/Motion Graphic Designer to join our game operations team in India. The ideal candidate should have strong conceptualization, production and video editing skills. He/she will be responsible for creating video content for our social and digital channels, using videos as a medium to promote Garena and build brand awareness.
- Develop concepts and create design artworks for all web materials, e.g.promotional video, event video etc.
- Able to design the content to help promote the game, including in-game items and in-game modes.
- Film and manage video edits across the entire process
- Take projects from concept stage to finished artwork, modify, revise and edit design artworks when required.
- Designing the content for all our channels, including Facebook and YouTube
- Collaborate with writers, editors, marketing specialists and vendors on communication projects
- Cover eSports events and make video content around it
- Keep up with a fast-paced and varied production schedule (often with tight turnarounds)
- Should have experience in video production for 2+ years
- Proficient in English and Hindi
- Familiar with web video environment and various shooting and editing styles
- Should be able to shoot medium-skilled videos
- Experienced in managing every phase of production from conceptualization, scripting, filming to post-production
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Premiere Pro (or other relevant software), is a must
- Photoshop skills are a plus