Within Game Operations, we are committed to bringing the best digital entertainment platform to our users. Like us, you strive to understand our diverse range of users by challenging the status quo and developing innovative solutions to engage users.
As a Game Operations Associate, you play an important role in managing the daily operations of the game. Having a passion for the gaming business, you constantly look for innovative ways to disrupt the way games are operated. You serve as a bridge between our data and business goals, providing deep insights for making business decisions. Besides, you are also the listener to our players, ensuring that their needs are being attended to.
- Manage game operations during the testing phase & prepare for game launch.
- Develop pre-launch processes (focus group discussions, market research, etc.).
- Manage backend operations to ensure the reliable implementation of in-game activities and events.
- Ensure accurate configuration of game features and channels.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to execute event requirements.
- Plan and execute day-to-day game operation tasks.
- Responsible for in-game store operations and maintenance.
- Take ownership of in-game inventory & currencies and make key decisions on output channels and methods.
- Analyze and improve the performance of key revenue metrics such as pay user penetration rate, average revenue per user, etc.
- Bachelor's degree holder from reputable universities in Business or relevant fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience in relevant fields.
- Passion for games or experience in the gaming industry is a must.
- Understand local market trends.
- Strong ability to analyze and develop meaningful insights from data.
- Well rounded, adaptable, and fast learner.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure.
- No technical or computing background is required. Experienced in SQL and query language is a plus.