Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, HR Generalist
The People Team is at the forefront of empowering the talent capabilities of our organization. Like us, you have a passion for recruiting, engaging, developing and retaining top talent for our current and future business needs. In this role, you will play a critical role in developing and supporting our local and global employees and business to greater heights.
- Dive into HR projects in Singapore and overseas markets, including but not limited to the following areas: recruitment, learning and development, culture and engagement, performance management, and organization structure.
- Support HR Manager and HRBP to engage business leaders and implement customized solutions to people-related issues.
- Support internal communications efforts for Singapore and overseas offices to ensure consistent messages and experience for all staff.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university in Human Resources or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, covering multiple functions
- Experience handling complex and scalable overseas HR projects a plus
- Proven capabilities in critical thinking, analysis, communication and stakeholder management
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion in games a plus