- Work with developers and product owners to design test cases
- Report defects or possible issues of the software
- Perform functional, non-functional, integration, system, and user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with different team members across the project to deliver quality software
Black box testing
- Product owners (who come up with software requirements) are often involved in the black box testing process as they understand the expected results. They take the external perspective and do functional testing to confirm correct outputs.
White box testing
- Currently, developers take extra time to do testing from the internal perspective. This requires programming skills to identify all paths through the software and determine appropriate results. Test cases for white box testing are different from those derived in black box testing.
Gray box testing
- This combines the input of developers as well as testers to improves overall product quality. We need help from QA engineer to cover this part of testing and help reduce overhead that might occur during the white box testing process.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with website technologies
- Experience in coding with PHP, React, or MySQL will be an advantage
- Able to work flexible shifts and extended hours
- Positive attitude, self-discipline, and work hard
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Meticulous and diligent attributes