Product Manager - Creative Studio
As a Creative Product Manager you’ll be working with the Production team to lead delivery of creative products, from defining and aligning the vision with Stakeholders to launch, partnering with a multidisciplinary team, vendors and stakeholders across different regions.
We are looking for a driven, seasoned and detail focused Product Manager, with a solid track record leading products from conception to launch. On a daily basis, you’ll be responsible for solving critical and pressing issues, guaranteeing that the product vision is being followed in the production cycle to achieve the accorded KPIs.
- Customer Specialist: Partner with other global teams to understand our players preferences and how to deliver as much player value as possible with our products.
- Project Ownership: Lead projects and cross-functional teams, owning the complete project life cycle and delivery, this includes project planning such as managing budgets, contracts, estimates, production timelines and stakeholders alignment.
- KPI Structure: Define with key Stakeholders our products KPIs and goals, shaping the product view and ensuring it is followed during production.
- Feedback Pioneer: Foster a culture of feedback and lead by example providing timely feedback to colleagues and direct input to improve overall performance of the team.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects/products in an agile environment with a variety of complex and unique projects.
- Solid experience in coaching, mentoring and managing junior producers and project specialists.
- Sharp communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the ability to interface diplomatically with all levels of stakeholders, employees and management from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- During planning phase
- Vision, Target audience and KPIs definition
- Scope design and detailing
- Stakeholders alignment
- Briefings and vendor selection
- Production phase
- Budget management
- Support teams’ effectiveness and delivery dates
- Support elimination of blockers and dependencies management
- Stakeholder alignment and scallation processes
- Identify, list and mitigate risks
- Post launch
- Product performance assessment
- Knowledge sharing
- Projects improvements and sharing of expertise:
- Improve teams’ effectiveness and delivery dates
- Improve budget control and estimations
- Improve overall quality of projects presented