(Closed) Operations Associate
Garena is a leading global online games developer, publisher and leading esports organizer hosting some of the world’s biggest esports events.
Free Fire, our self-developed mobile battle royale title, was the most downloaded mobile game in the world in 2019 and 2020, according to App Annie.
Work in Garena Mexico and join a group of diverse and international talents; help lead social and entertainment experiences through games allowing communities to engage and interact on a global stage.
Join our team as an Operations Associate! We are looking for an organized and self driven professional who can manage product insights into effective actions and coordinate with the team to continually drive performance. Lead change through your work and collaborate with others to influence the products played by millions in LATAM.
- Analyze new products performance data and develop accurate insights that identify growth and sustain factors
- Provide operative direction insights and support execution of actions to promote growth.
- Allocate product and content resources and ensure quality of execution.
- Coordinate marketing and product efforts to maximize campaign and product performance results.
- Monitor and report performance results.
- Report issues and user feedback.
- Any other related tasks assigned to support the new products
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/engineering/ economics/tech-related or equivalent. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- A keen eye for detail and good organisational skills
- Experience using project management tools, and intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Passion for games is a plus.
- Experience in consumer analytics, performance indicators, business evaluation is a plus.
- Experience in gaming, ecommerce, mobile digital, and sports/entertainment industry is a plus.
Garena Mexico is your opportunity to set the pace for gaming in LATAM.
Don't miss this opportunity, apply today!