Marketing Specialist - Creative Studio
We are looking for a highly-motivated, innovative and results-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our Free Fire Creative Studio team. The role will focus on planning and coordinating marketing initiatives for key Creative content in partnership with International teams. This role will be a piece of a wide-range combination of cross functional teams and external partners.
Our ideal candidate will put all of his/hers gaming passion into the development of our Creative Studio and Company, helping to create and organize our team’s processes.
- Design and contribute on strategic planning for creative projects;
- Maintain brand integrity across all marketing initiatives and communications that the Creative team is involved in;
- Implement and manage measuring systems in order to make data-driven decisions;
- Act as a partner with international publishing team, improving communication and visibility between both teams;
- Be a focal point for publishing and marketing for our HQ in several creative projects;
- Lead creative process from concept ideas to testing, to deployment in partnership with external vendors and internal stakeholders;
- Drive publishing and marketing planning cohesion for Creative initiatives, anticipate issues and negotiate trade-offs with stakeholders from several teams.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in online and consumer marketing; with experience in the entertainment market as a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others in english;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs;
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.