(Closed) Marketing Community Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator passionate about content creation, engaging with the community of players, communications and social media.
This role will be leading the mission of building, inspiring and engaging our fans and users, creating the sense of belonging and being heard!
The successful candidate will be data-driven with a proven track record of driving growth through online, mobile and be able to be close to our community by planning and acting on projects and at the same time advocate their needs to internal teams and measure his/hers projects through KPIs. They should be able to think/act strategically, develop structured plans and be willing to execute hands on with a start-up type of mentality.
- Create and execute high quality communications strategies through social networks, blogs, etc., creating the sense of community;
- Drive traffic growth and/or increase retention; determine aggressive targets and achieve them.
- Managing communication on social networks: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and others;
- Support Management of Ads performance: Instagram Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok Ads and Mobile Game Ad Networks;
- Identify engagement opportunities and act on them creating events;
- Manage communications plans through multiple channels continuously updating them;
- Implement a measuring system for making data-oriented decisions and reporting;
- Creating reports, learnings and analytics about: channels & Content performance, voice of the players, sentiment, buzz, local trends
- Manage content and posting calendars;
- Give continuous feedback and suggestions to our designers, adapting our content to our communities;
- Communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels and events;
- Manage internal team and contractors
- Create and manage a Crisis Management strategy, acting on reactive communications to players.
- 4-6 years of Marketing management and related experience;
- Exceptional communication and decision-making skills;
- Familiar with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, TikTok Ads and Google Analytics - Plus Mobile Game Ad Network (Unity Ads, iron Source, etc);
- Familiar with project management and process improvement;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful community strategies and crisis management;
- Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous channels and projects;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- KPI Oriented and evangelist;
- Passionate about gaming/entertainment industry;
- Great Market Network is a plus.