Within Game Operations, we are committed to bringing the best digital entertainment platform to our users. Like us, you strive to understand our diverse range of users by challenging the status quo and developing innovative solutions to engage users.
As a Marketing Manager, you play an important role in managing the daily operations of the game. Having a passion for the gaming business, you constantly look for innovative ways to disrupt the way games are operated. You serve as a bridge between our data and business goals, providing deep insights for making business decisions. Besides, you are also the listener to our players, ensuring that their needs are being attended to.
* The incumbent will be based in Shanghai preferably.
- Plan and execute strategies to grow user base, user engagement and brand awareness through online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns, including but not limited to user acquisition online marketing campaigns, in-game events, influencer marketing, and PR/media.
- Establish and maintain partnerships/relationships with media, enterprises, and other third party entities to deepen Garena’s engagement in local market
- Provide relevant reports and analysis of to various internal stakeholders
- Work closely with product and operations teams to manage and execute day-to-day operations and marketing events
- Currently reside in Shanghai
- Russian native speaker
- Business proficiency in English
- Ability to analyze complex data and form meaningful insights (advanced Excel skills as a plus)
- Relevant experience at least in one of these fields: user aquisition, ASO, mobile marketing, PR, brand management
- In-depth knowledge about the mobile game market in CIS regions as a plus
- Experience and passion in the gaming industry is a plus
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Well rounded, adaptable, and fast learner