Learning & Development (Assistant Manager/Manager)
The People Team is at the forefront of empowering talent capabilities of our organization. You will lead our global learning and development initiatives and directly impact the growth and capabilities of our talented staff, who will in turn shape the global arena as we take our business to the next level.
- Partner with business leaders to identify L&D needs for the entire organization as well as specific teams, and develop effective solutions to fill in capabilities gaps.
- Manage the overall training roadmap, curriculum development and training resources.
- Conduct global training workshops in general soft skills as well as beginning to intermediate management skills.
- Drive talent programs to ensure a scalable and sustainable internal talent pipeline.
- Lead the design of broader talent development initiatives across global offices and build an overall work environment that empowers and enables the growth of our staff.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- At least 5 years of experience in L&D or related field in HR, with experience in L&D across multiple countries a plus.
- Strong in communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experienced in conducting training in general soft skills and management skills.
- Strong affinity for critical and strategic thinking, as well as hands-on execution.
- Self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion in games is a plus.