Learning And Development Specialist
The People Team is at the forefront of empowering talent capabilities of our organization. As part of the team, you will drive our learning and development initiatives. In the process, you will make a direct impact on the growth and capabilities of our talented staff, who will in turn shape the global arena as we take our business to the next level.
- Identify L&D needs in the Singapore office as well as specific teams, and develop effective solutions to fill in capabilities gaps.
- Support curriculum development and conduct training workshops for general skills and basic management skills.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of L&D initiatives implemented.
- Support internal talent programs to ensure their effectiveness and smooth running.
- Support the development of internal processes and an overall work environment that empowers and enables the growth of our staff.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- Strong affinity for critical thinking and hands-on execution.
- Effective communication, presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion in games is a plus.