We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Influencer and Player relations coordinator for our core product in LATAM. The ideal candidate must be experienced in engaging with key personalities in from a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, Instagram etc).
If you are a natural relationship builder with a track record of managing influencers and players relations we’d love to talk.
- Manage influencers in Latin American countries, build relationship between influencers and game teams, ensure high-quality participation of influencers in marketing, esports and community campaigns.
- Work with influencers to ensure game contents are delivered through influencers to their followers in a coordinated and efficient manner.
- Work with operation team to execute plan to grow small/medium content creators and influencers.
- Assist manager in organizing and running big offline events for games in the region.
- Assist community groups to run community events in Latin American countries
- Monitor community feedback on game events and contents
- A good degree, preferably marketing related, from a recognized university
- Proficient in English
- Passionate about games with knowledge of the gaming industry
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Proven work in running social media community is a plus