Concept Artist - Creative Studio
As a concept artist, you will work closely with the art leader creating a variety of arts to help guide the artistic vision. Your mission will be to create a variety of artistic options for characters, skins, props, backgrounds, and other arts that will be fundamental to materialize concepts in final designs.
- Create a variety of characters, skins, props, environments or any other concepts that could be needed during development.
- Create detailed and polished illustrations as requested.
- Provide related references for 3D artists.
- Work closely with the Art Lead and Sr Artists to ensure artistic consistency across all concepts produced.
- Follow the production process of the asset from start to finish and ensure the quality of the 3D model.
- Propose Improvement suggestions.
- Minimum 3+ years in concept art production or similar role.
- Strong 2D fundamentals: anatomy, composition, lighting, color, render and perspective.
- High level of photoshop.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desired Qualifications
- Proficiencies in 3D software, Zbrush, Maya, Blender