We are seeking a Community Associate to bring Free Fire Esports content awareness to a new level and help grow the esports community. Within this role you will work with the promotion team to develop and implement initiatives that increase visibility within the esports community. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, with a degree in marketing and communications, and has a proven track record of community development efforts in the entertainment industry through content creation and event planning.
- Work closely with Esports team to develop a strategy for Free Fire Esports community growth and also build a network through targeted outreach and tailored projects;
- Identify opportunities to work with Free Fire Esports teams, players, and content creators;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with Free Fire Esports Community while also developing strategies to work with them in order to increase Free Fire Esports’ content awareness;
- Assist in the organization of special events related to Free Fire Esports community;
- Set, track and analyze key performance indicators—presenting measurable insights and recommendations that drive towards the best possible outcome;
- Drive the identification, structuring, closing and nurturing of all Free Fire Esports community relationships.
- 3+ years’ experience with communications or account management
- Fluent english is a must
- Experienced in web outreach, proficiency with social media platforms and analytics
- Solid project planning and process improvement
- Strong ability to interact effectively with influencers
- Utilize excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels and persuade both orally and in writing
- Having experience in covering esports tournaments and being familiar with the esports community is a plus.
- Lead growth of Free Fire Esports community hence Esports content awareness
- Build an engaged Free Fire Esports focused community
- Increase our overall engagement rate average in 50% in all Esports-exclusive social media channels by the end of 2021.