Associate / Senior Associate, Marketing and Partnerships
As our Marketing / Partnership Specialist, you will work closely with your team to execute creative campaigns that reach out to the gaming community. You will also have the opportunity to work with local and regional partners who are keen to tap into the vast mobile games market.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that fulfil publishing objectives - new user acquisition, user retention, churned user reacquisition.
- Leverage online marketing tools for product campaigning.
- Generate tailored marketing plans that address different target audiences.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and developers on marketing objectives and plans.
- Generate post-marketing reports for measuring key performance indicators
- Seek out and manage local partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university in Marketing or equivalent field.
- 1+ year of working experience in online marketing and high familiarity with social media platforms and campaign tools, like Facebook, Instagram and etc.
- Passionate about games
- Able to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English, proficiency in Mandarin is preferred to deal with Chinese-speaking counterpart
- Good to have: Past experience working with local gaming partners