At Garena, we are on a mission to connect our gamers worldwide. In this position, you will work closely with your team to execute creative campaigns that reach out to the gaming community as well as build a strong community for our game. This position offers an opportunity for you to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications for the game.
- Set, plan, and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with the team's marketing strategies.
- Grow community pages, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok and other game forums.
- Provide engaging copywriting for social media accounts and facilitate discussions.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR, Communications and Design teams on campaign planning and execution.
- Generate reports on community sentiments and growth.
- Provide constructive feedback on important issues based on experience and data from the community.
- Build and maintain relationships with gamers and community leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- 0 - 3 years of working experience in marketing, social media management, and community development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Tagalog is required.
- Passionate about games with gaming industry knowledge and community management.
- Good team player with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask under high pressure and tight timelines.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Able to empathize with different stakeholders.
- Proven work in running social media or game community management is a plus.