The GAMURS Group is not your traditional media business. We think and operate differently. We're looking for an analytical yet creative thinker to implement and execute our social media strategy for We Got This Covered, reporting straight to the Director of Social. Applicants should be driven and independent, preferably with an interest in entertainment and media, also possessing a passion for accuracy and fine detail. They will be working across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The key focus is on driving traffic to our website, growing our presence and discovering new opportunities to drive revenue from social media.
The position is open to remote candidates in the North America/South America time zone.
- Execute the social strategy (primarily across facebook) but also have knowledge of all social platforms and content types.
- Ideate and implement experiments and new ideas to drive better performance across content and platforms
- Determine new social opportunities and areas for growth within the social team.
- Work with different stakeholders to make sure socials are functioning e.g engage with editors as you notice less content being written about a topic.
- The right candidate will preferably have some professional social media experience, ideally for a digital publication.
- Photoshop/ Canvas experience preferred but not required.
What's in it for you?
- A friendly, supportive environment - people love what they do at GAMURS.
- A role at a fast-growing scale-up. With room to move up quickly for high performers.
- The opportunity to make a big impact. We are just beginning to scratch the surface. The business is growing fast and you will too.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click the apply button to submit your CV and cover letter.
GAMURS does not discriminate in any way. GAMURS encourages applications from minorities, all genders and races and any qualified applicant.
About GAMURS Group
GAMURS Group is an international esports, video game and entertainment publisher based out of Australia and the US. Its properties, which includes Dot Esports, Twinfinite, Prima Games, The Mary Sue, Gamepur, We Got This Covered and more, reaches an audience of 60 million monthly active users and more than 500 million content impressions every month.