THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (d/f/m) to join our Mobile games team in Hamburg/Berlin/Darmstadt or remotely (in Germany).
As a Senior Mobile Unity Engineer (d/f/m) you are responsible for working with production, the lead programmer and a small team of Unity engineers to deliver new features and components for Mobile games. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our major Mobile games
- Lead a small team of Unity Engineers to develop new features and components for iOS and Android
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Review code of internal and external team members to ensure proper integration of application features while preserving artistic integrity and performance
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Scrum Methodology in a team setting on a daily basis to complete the assigned development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum five years of game engineering experience
- Shipped at least two titles in the games industry, with at least one mobile game
- Very strong C# Unity skills in a Game development environment.
- Strong knowledge of development for iOS and Android platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Front-end and back-end software development skills with both client and server code management
- Experience of leading/coaching a small team of engineers/programmers
- Creating new games within a new mobile studio
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome :)
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.