Senior Business Development Manager
Gamigo US is a thriving and fast-growing company within the games market. We have an ample portfolio of online and mobile games at our command, including a variety of leading MMO role playing and strategy games. Our company focuses primarily on games operations in the European and American markets. With millions of registered users and a broad range of gaming portals, gamigo US is one of the leading providers in the gaming sector.
Gamigo US is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will take ownership of educating our clients about our company’s products and services in order to increase profits. This person will develop relationships in new territories and increase sales through relationship building with potential clients. The ideal candidate has an extensive background in Business Development and Key Account Management in the video/mobile games industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with game developers and publishers from the PC and console gaming space
- Identify and source new quality licensing and partnership opportunities
- Negotiate complex licensing contracts while working cross-functionally with internal management, finance, legal, and product teams.
- Define strategies and business models for our publishing activities.
- Work closely with all marketing departments to develop strategies to drive our business
- Track the development of revenues and investment decisions to grow the market
- Identify scaled solutions for internal deal processes that help drive efficiency as Gamigo scales
- Travel, as necessary, to both US events and international exhibitions
- Represent Gamigo at conferences, conventions, events, and trade shows
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in business development in the games industry
- Analytical mind that can structure terms to achieve win-win partnership outcomes
- Experience with financial forecasting and budget management skills.
- Experience influencing multiple stakeholders and leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Passionate self-starter with the ability to create a great vision and implement a strategy to accomplish results
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills and well versed in pitching to business partners.
- Ability to build rapport and trust in order to form strong relationships internally and externally.
- Leader who encourages team collaboration, works well with leaders across multiple functions within the company and promotes enthusiasm for upcoming projects.
- Previous MMO and free-to-play gaming experience
- Passion for MMOs