(Closed) Sales Director/Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
The Media Elements Group is a leading expert in offering world-class media conception, management, influencer, and performance marketing powered by analytics and insights. As a full-service agency, our clients are supported strategically and operationally. With our combined forces and core competencies of ReachHero, sureyield, ME digital, Mediakraft, and adspree, we created Marketing 360° - a truly transformational business commerce platform.
You are a proven performer in the digital space and passionate about creating a culture of imaginative, client-focused selling. Your hunger drives you to establish relationships and instill excellence with any high- level decision maker across both agencies and direct clients. You can achieve and exceed revenue targets because you are resourceful and organized in managing your pipeline with aggressive prospecting, well-delivered proposals and closing deals.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the U.S. Team to drive growth with new and existing customers.
- Grow existing business and prospect and close new business within assigned territory.
- Own your pipeline content in our CRM to keep accounts, contacts & deals up to date.
- Leverage current and develop new agency relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with partners to maximize their advertising investments.
- Understand and adapt to MEG’s ongoing, fast-paced product and technology developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in digital/mobile media sales.
- Strong existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers directly.
- Solid understanding of the Performance Marketing and Mobile App landscape.
- Capacity to perform independently and proactively while still working as part of a team.
- Diligent work ethic, creative and confident, never give-up attitude, professional yet persistent.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the Ad Tech and Martech industry, with the ability to articulate solutions to clients navigating their own investments.
- A track record of monitoring trends and innovations to spot new opportunities.
- Demonstrate solid relationship building skills and proven business acumen.
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence with stakeholders.
- The experience to lean into a challenge; be resilient, agile, and adaptable.
- A self-directed, resourceful, critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills
- Self and situational awareness; an ability to 'read the room'; a leader and a listener.
- Experience working in a global corporation where best practices are shared regularly.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations; a dynamic 'opener' that can also take clients through the entire deal lifecycle.
- Experience with accurately forecasting new sales and revenue recognition using CRM.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships internally and externally.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary package (base salary plus commissions)
- Work from home/home-workplace split.
- Join one of the top performance agencies in the world.
- Be part of a multicultural team and global team.
- Benefit from working with a vibrant and experienced team and grow with us.
- Benefit from a tailored career development path.
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative or Media Elements Group (ME digital GmbH, ReachHero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).