THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a skilled Mobile Unity VFX Artist (d/f/m) to join our Mobile games team at our location in Berlin or Hamburg.
The Mobile Unity VFX Artist (d/f/m) will be responsible for working with the mobile production team to create, implement and improve visual effects for our mobile games.
- Working closely with the Lead artist and Art Director to create accurate, high-quality VFX for our games
- You are able to create VFX in our mobile games using the unity engine
- You are able to work with shaders and post processing effects
- Expertise in improving and simplifying processes where possible.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot effects, look for bugs, and additional polish opportunities to ensure high quality.
- 3+ years experience as a VFX Artist in the Gaming Industry.
- Credited with at least one shipped mobile game title
- Good knowledge and production experience in Blender, Unity and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with lighting scenes in Unity.
- Able to concept, prototype or mock-up VFX before creating in engine
- A good knowledge of producing physical effects, particle effects, other VFX basics
- Art Degree or equivalent working experience
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with industry-standard art packages such as Maya, Zbrush etc.
- Experience with Shader graph and/or shader code
- Experience with Adobe Substance 3D Painter.
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.