Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin/Hamburg/Darmstadt or Remotely at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d).
The Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d) is responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex mobile applications. This person will research, interpret, and develop solutions to resolve problems and create product features.
The Mobile Lead Programmer (m/f/d) has broad knowledge with engineering sciences, follows international engineering trends and technologies, and will mentor other programmers with this insight.
- Act as technical lead for a game team, participate in planning process, and mentor other engineers
- Collaborate with team members to design, and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free applications and systems
- Suggest new ideas, concepts, and provide feedback
- Develop, document, and participate in code reviews
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Follow and learn best practices, processes, and systems standards
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily basis to complete the assigned development tasks
- Other related duties as assigned
- 5+ years engineering experience in game development
- Credited with at least two shipped mobile game titles, from concept to launch
- Strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and engineering development
- Strong C# and C++ knowledge and experience
- Used Agile Methodology as a design and development process, particularly SCRUM
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Degree in Software Engineering, CS, or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience with shipped Unity mobile projects.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
Apply for this position
MGI (Media and Games Invest plc) operates within two markets, game publishing (business segment Gaming) and digital advertising (business segment Media).
The Gaming segment focuses on the publishing, operation and support of online and mobile games and is operated by gamigo Group. It currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5,000 casual games.
Part of the Gamigo group are among others the subsidiaries gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, gamigo US Inc., aeria games GmbH etc.
The Media division at MGI offers services covering the entire value chain of digital advertising with a focus of customer acquisition optimization in the gaming industry.
The Media segment consists of subsidiaries such as Verve Group, PubNative, AppLift, me digital or Media Elements Group (Reach Hero GmbH, adspree media GmbH, Mediakraft Networks GmbH).